After a week or so with Leopard I’m becoming brave and adventurous. I’ve replaced the standard dock with one that looks more like a shelf than a glass table. I’ve also changed the icons for some of the folders that I regularly access.
Both of those jobs have gone off without a hitch. I’ll post information about the tools I used once I’m a hundred percent sure there are no resultant bugs.
Lastly, I’m also starting another experiment. Macs are supposed to just work so I’m going to see if that applies to memory management. I’ll be letting apps run hidden instead of quitting them after use. Let’s see if memory is freed up as required.